[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?=BFQui=E9n_tiene_ensamblar_para_a = =?iso-8859-1?q?rriba_para_la_sesi=F3n_de_la_feria_y_del_cartel_de_ALS=3F=

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 16 00:42:53 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?=BFQui=E9n_tiene_ensamblar_para_a = =?iso-8859-1?q?rriba_para_la_sesi=F3n_de_la_feria_y_del_cartel_de_ALS=3F=
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Dear Carlton, we will participate from AGEIA DENSI.

We have the same necessities that Sergio expressed.

With respect to the translator, we can make presentations in Spanish, English and Portuguese but I suppose that he is inopportune to make the presentation 3 times reason why probably a translator makes lack.

Greetings

Andres Piazza
> From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 21:36:56 -0300 > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] Who must assemble for above for the session of the fair and the poster of ALS? >  > Dear Carlton: We Will participate in the Fair of Als, will need a projector,  > screen, microphones and of course translator. > Hugs > Sergio >  >  > Original Message  > From: <carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm> > To: <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2009 3:03 P.m. > Subject: Fwd: Who must assemble for above for the session ofthe fair and the poster  > of ALS? >  >  > &gt; > &gt; [ [ - - Translated text (in - &gt; is)--]] > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; Subject: Fwd: Who must assemble for above for the session of the fair and the poster of  > &gt; ALS? > &gt; Of: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm > &gt; > &gt; For Your Information and answer. > &gt; Carlton Samuels > &gt; Secretariat of LACRALO > &gt; ==============!
 ========================================================== > &gt; > Wanted &gt; ALS, > &gt; > &gt; the night of Sunday of the session of the poster is going to be "" informal/del geek of  > &gt; speed > &gt; event of the session of the poster with which it gives theoccasion him to build  > &gt; reciprocally informal > &gt; the rest of En-Grande. As the Ludwig wolf describes it: "the fair and the poster > &gt; the session is the only opportunity when/where all atenderde ALSes > &gt; the summit is able the occasion to appear with own material, > &gt; daily work of the organization that represents, the centerand goals of this > &gt; works, regional, political and cultural the context etc. -for the common cause > &gt; of the users of the Internet. Correct chance only enla opening of > &gt; the summit for unreliable person obtains - togethers, obtain-to-know-each-other, change of  > &gt; printings > &gt; and experiences, doing contacts and for the establishment of a network etc.!
  This session  > &gt; can be > &gt; crucial for the dynamics o!
 f the gr
oup between taking care of ALSes and for the assembly > &gt; subsequent sessions of the summit." For those of you that have not participated inside > &gt; such event, is low pressure and the interactions tend to be short. There > &gt; is an occasion that you can be that she has diversion and even she obtains some  > &gt; unexpected conversations > &gt; going with similar minds. > &gt; > &gt; Who has intensification so to participate? You will prop up sumateria in the fair? > &gt; > &gt; Aclamations, > &gt; > &gt; Dharma Dailey > &gt; > &gt;................... > &gt; > &gt; Description of the fair of the program of the summit: > &gt; > &gt; ALS Faire and opening of the exhibition of the poster > &gt; Location TBC, 18:30 - 20:30 Domingo > &gt; > &gt; One of I touch of light of the summit is the opportunity for each ALS a > &gt; exhibits its activities with the submission of posters, written > &gt; material, audio-visual and material works audio and in line to the Faire and > &!
 gt; Exhibition of the poster that will be in the permanent visualization through the ICANN > &gt; satisfying so that all the assistants of the meeting see. The event of  > &gt; opening will give each one > &gt; ALS an opportunity to speak with others on the examples ofhis > &gt; activities in the visualization, and to watch what the other ALSes has provided and > &gt; around speaks one-in-one its work in an informal atmosphere, interactive. > &gt; > &gt; the opening will offer the received beer, the wine, and drunk smooth as well as hors > &gt; d'oeuvres. > &gt; > &gt; the assistants of the program of the ICANN scholarship will assemble the summit > &gt; delegated in this event, giving to ALSes an occasion to satisfy and to speak a  > &gt; this > &gt; group of the assistants, who are all new ones to the ICANNcommunity. > &gt; > &gt;.................... > &gt; > &gt; Wolf supplies amended and validated of Ludwig for the fair: > &gt; > &gt; Name of the segment: Session of the!
  fair and the poster > &gt; > &gt; Tentative Time: 19:30 - 21:!
 30 > &gt
; > &gt; Paper: Organizers: Ludwig wolf (wolf.ludwig at comunica-ch.net) and > &gt; Dharma Dailey (dharma at ethoswireless.com) > &gt; > &gt; Format: Then the name indicates, is a session this of thefair and the poster where  > &gt; all > &gt; the ALSes that takes care of the summit has the opportunity to appear > &gt; with the aviators, pamphlets, libretes, posters (or what pamphlets) in > &gt; interactive way. Room/location must be enough spacey to accommodate > &gt; at least 100 up to 150 people. It must have enough vectors in the quarter - > &gt; fixed in a Or-style that all the ALSes can visualize elmaterial brought > &gt; along in of him (would count on the space of visualization of a vector of the style  > &gt; of bistro > &gt; (50 cm2/each) and contact-cards for the posters behind delos vectors. The chairs  > &gt; is > &gt; (according to me) did not need because long walk people should/will around to see > &gt; what diverse ALSes of Thin and the parts of the world is prese!
 nting/displaying, > &gt; to char it, crossing in... > &gt; > &gt; Requisite Of The Language: Then there is only one short reception and one introduction (5 > &gt; to the maximum of 10 min..) to the anticipated, interpretaciónsimultánea session inside > &gt; English, Spanish, and French can be only anticipated this. Soon > &gt; the communication between participants will be informal and lagente F2F and has > &gt; ayúdese according to its capacities of the language or asks friends > &gt; services of translation. > &gt; > &gt; Brief Description: The session of the fair and the posteris the only opportunity > &gt; when/where all the ALSes that takes care of the summit isable the occasion to present/display > &gt; they themselves with own material, the daily work of the organization they > &gt; represents, center and the goals of this work, regional, political and cultural > &gt; context etc. - for the common cause of the users of the Internet. He is a unique one > &gt; the righ!
 t of the occasion in the opening of the summit for unreliable !
 person o
btains - togethers, > &gt; obtain-to-know-each-other, change of printings and experiences, doing contacts > &gt; and for the establishment of a network etc. This session can be crucial for dynamics  > &gt; of the group > &gt; between taking care of ALSes and for the subsequent sessions of the summit of the assembly. > &gt; > &gt; In the end of this late, the participants will have far better and ampler > &gt; understanding on type, center, preoccupations, particularidadesy variety of > &gt; ALSes in diverse parts of the ALAC world. It will be an important element > &gt; in the building of the community and can facilitate the discussions, discussions and > &gt; consensus-finding in the summit of the user of first ICANN's. > &gt; > &gt; Therefore, the format and the conduct must be so informaland interactive as > &gt; possible. > &gt; > &gt; Participant: ALL reps of ALS that take care of of all theThin ones, ALAC-members and another one > &gt; participant interested of ICANN. !
 > &gt; > &gt; Material: What reps of ALS along with bring they for thisfair and poster > &gt; Session (aviators, pamphlets, libretes, posters). It willbe in the respective one > &gt; language of operation of ALSes (no needed translation). The only question  > &gt; is what > &gt; the additional equipment is necessary for the visualization or the demonstration of ALS > &gt; material (it see down). > &gt; > &gt; Audio-visual: The following audiovisual equipment will beprovided in each one > &gt; site: > &gt; > &gt; Microphones, tied with wire and radio (for the reception and the introduction only > &gt; and can be for the confinement of the session). > &gt; > &gt; Power to use for the portable computers > &gt; > &gt; Joint of the projector of the LCD (screen, projector and vector) > &gt; > &gt; Auricular for the English, Spanish and French interpretation in (stops > &gt; piece of the opening) > &gt; > &gt; Must have a special warning in all the lists of THIN thatemphasize this!
  > &gt; event/Segment: Session of the fair and the poster and !
 to reque
st all the ALSes that takes care of a > &gt; brings the Info-material with them. In this mail of the circular one we can ask what  > &gt; type > &gt; of special the equipment is necessary for its presentations in this > &gt; session (in addition the proportionate standards already). > &gt; > &gt; Ludwig Wolf, EURALO > &gt; > &gt; _______________________________________________ > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; [ [ - - Original text (in) > &gt; http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/f428åb917.html > &gt; --]] > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; > &gt; >  >  > >  >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org >  > http://www.lacralo.org  >  >  > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_at!
 large-lists.icann.org >  > http://www.lacralo.org

Get Live Windows and get to whatever you need, to wherever you plows. Start here.
http://www.windowslive.com/default.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Home_082008

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/6262cf9cc3.html