[lac-discuss-en] RES=A' Resumen de lac-discuss-is = =?iso-8859-1?q 2C_Vol_6=2C_Env=EDo_7 =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Feb 6 03:25:09 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?RES=A'_Resumen_de_lac-discuss-is = =?iso-8859-1?q?=2C_Vol_6=2C_Env=EDo_7 =
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear Aislan!
Thank you very much by your vote of confidence!
Story with the support of AGEIA DENSI BRAZIL to represent our region.
I know that there is in you a person who fights by the interests of the users
end of Brazil and all the Latin American region and of the Caribbean.
We will work together!
Thanks for your vote!
Sylvia