[lac-discuss-en] head of cattle: Regional Advice

Javier Chandía Rojas - Presidente Internauta Chile at mm2.icann.org Javier Chandía Rojas - Presidente Internauta Chile at mm2.icann.org
Mon Feb 2 07:23:39 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: head of cattle: Regional Advice
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Javier_Chand=EDa_Rojas_-_Presidente_Internauta_Chile =

Considered and Considered

I adhere to the indicated thing by Sergio and Sylvia around theadmission and
certification like ALS of CETIC AJB, Internaut Venezuela and AUI Peru. It is
important that organizations as these lead the subject of Internet in his
respective countries and project their experience and knowledgein ICANN.

There are, like region, made activities between these organizations ofArgentina
and Venezuela, and several others, adding us to the celebrationof the World-wide Day of
Internet, event in which we started off several years ago already altogether
with Spain.

Only we have left to lay the foundations our participation in ICANN simultaneously and that
she otter of organizations like us who are the receiving ones
immediate of decisions that can affect the end users of
Internet.

Sincerely

Javier Red Chandía
Chile Internaut