[lac-discuss-en] head of cattle: Regional Advice

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sat Jan 31 16:41:39 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: head of cattle: Regional Advice
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear Compañeros, I agree with Sylvia in the words and the distinctions that do
of the three organizations who appear here for their approval like ALS of the LACRALO in
ICANN (CETIC AJB, Internaut Venezuela and AUI Peru), we know ofits work and persistence in
to make justice in please those that less they have and to promote conditions of equality
between the users of Internet.

For a time Internaut to it jeopardize its work in encouraging the participation of
Representing OSC of Users of Internet in questions that it has to do with the subject
"names and numbers of dominion" and not only in shortening subjects of the breach or of
defense of the consumer, this to allowed that they are organized different
teleconferencings during the year where been we have discussedwith these companions subjects
as diverse as: New GTLD, WHOIS, IPV6, etc.

Our knowledge of their people occurs as Sylvia expressed is from
resources that the New Technologies offer us.

We have worked next to them in the world-wide day of Internet (17 of May) organizing
actions altogether between all the countries.

To many of them we have made them their pagina, or in their defect their dominion,
or we have anticipated him hosting within the framework of theDigital Project ONG that takes in
operation but of 7 years of uninterrupted work entering OSC and micro companies
digital system.

By all the exposed one I recommend the approval of the applications ofCETIC AJB, Internaut
Venezuela and AUI Peru, we think that it is going to enrich our regional one and our work in
assembly.

We see ourselves in Mexico!

Warm Greetings

Sergio