[lac-discuss-en] RES=A' Resumen de lac-discuss-is = =?iso-8859-1?q 2C_Vol_5=2C_Env=EDo_20 =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Sat Jan 24 06:50:38 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?RES=A'_Resumen_de_lac-discuss-is = =?iso-8859-1?q?=2C_Vol_5=2C_Env=EDo_20 =
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear Andrés, Sergio and companions of LACRALO
I believe that here they are being spoken of 2 different subjects: The Summit and
General assembly.
If we want to present/display algun document that is translated to ingles or
vice versa, this it must be sent to the staff until the 13 of February so that
be translated and you consider made copies for all the participants.
 For that reason it is important that that date is respected and is clarified if the document
to being translated it is for being used in the Summit or the General Assembly.

Changing of subject, I am worried with time assigned to the AG,
General assembly, of each region. According to the agenda thatis being organized
all the Assemblies of the 5 regions will be Tuesday 3 of Marchof 9:00 a
13:00. Single 4 hours! By the experience that I have of San Pablo and Port
Rico, I believe that in 4 hours single we will be able to see one or like maximo two subjects.
That they think on this?

Sylvia Herlein Leite
Brazil Internaut