[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: Deadline for Summit Documents Translations: 13 February

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Fri Jan 23 08:43:12 CST 2009

Please take note of this deadline.

Carlton Samuels
LACRALO Secretariat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heidi Ullrich <Staff at alac.icann.org>
Date: Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 9:19 PM
Subject: Deadline for Summit Documents Translations: 13 February
To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm>
Cc: Atlarge Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>

 Dear Carlton,

As LACRALO prepares for the Summit, we would like to inform you that the
deadline for documents to be translated (either into English or Spanish) for
use at the Summit is *13 February*.

Please could you ensure that all LACRALO documents/proposals/agendas that
are to be used during the Summit are sent to us no later than that date?

Please let us know if we can be of assistance to ensure that this date is
met.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marie-Helene Bouchoms
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: *staff at atlarge.icann.org*