[lac-discuss-en] Proxy Voting For LACRALO GA, Mexico City - RESPOND

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:18:29 CST 2009

Dear Colleagues:
The list for participants in the Global At-Large Summit and those members
who would have received travel support from ICANN is now published. As you
would have noticed, some of our members in good standing are not on this
list but are still eligible to participate in the LACRALO GA scheduled for
that period and location.

Remote participation is expected to be available but this might be a
challenge for members.  I am therefore proposing that the community agree to
proxy voting at the GA.

Proxy  voting is defined as a written authorization from one LACRALO member
THRU the Secretariat advising their proxy to another member by midnight EST
28th February, 2009 or 0500 UTC 1st March, 2009.

Please indicate agreement by replying YES or NO to this message.
Alternately, staff will be requested to set up a online poll that shall
remain open until the time indicated above.

Kind regards,
Carlton Samuels

LACRALO Secretariat