[lac-discuss-en] On the list of ALS and à survey

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Wed Jan 14 10:12:12 CST 2009

Dear Antonio:
Yes, there have been technical glitches with both surveys that were resolved
in one way or other by staff.  Consequently, the accuracy of the information
regarding survey completion was also compromised.

The revised list of ALS yet to completet the survey was circulated to allow
those ALS listed to confirm or challenge the data.  If there are challenges,
please report it directly to this list, copy to Matthias and/or Heidi.  They
will set it right.

Kind regards,
Carlton