[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: List of ALS who have not responded to the Surveys

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Tue Jan 13 11:20:05 EST 2009

For your Information. The means to contact members with survey information
is via email.  These are the same email addresses that are known to this
list.

If any of you reading this are personally in touch with ALS on this list by
other means, maybe you can remind them to respond.

Kind regards,

Carlton Samuels