=?iso-8859-1?q?_RE=Á_preparativos_pre_cumbre_IC = =?iso-8859-1?q?ANN_M=E9xico_marzo___09_with_my_translation =

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 07:22:40 EST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?_RE=Á_preparativos_pre_cumbre_IC = =?iso-8859-1?q?ANN_M=E9xico_marzo___09_with_my_translation =
From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

Scott, always is a pleasure to receive contributions yours, andmore knowing than Mexico it will be the country host of the Summit.

There are numerous topics that are important from the regional perspective and for the users in general.

The subject of New gTLD and (the Guidebook, whose rough draft is open to commentaries until day 9) is an important point, that it is being discussed at the moment and that it worries to the users about all theregions.

Permanently the subject of the participation and multilinguismo have been, and will continue being, priorities of the representatives of the region in ALAC. It is a continuous fight to fortify the channels, to obtain greater data and to extend the possibilities of our users.

In individual from my roll in ALAC I have had preoccupations and a strong position, opposite, in which it does to Ex-Comm recently created by the committee. I consider that the participation is altered.

With respect to other subjects of Policy, without doubts the one of WHOIS and the RAA is receiving particular importance at this moment.

I hope to count on your presence in the next teleconferencing of LACRALO, your contributions are enórmemente valuable.

We also hoped that from your association they can approach and participate the greater amount of possible users in the Summit de Mexico.

A hug

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
lawyer - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -

* 54-351-424-2123/423-5423

to www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar

http://ar.ageiadensi.org