[lac-discuss-en] preparativos pre cumbre ICANN M = =?iso-8859-1?q E9xico_marzo__09_with_my_translation =

ssr at laneta.apc.org ssr at laneta.apc.org
Sun Jan 4 20:33:23 EST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?_preparativos_pre_cumbre_ICANN_M = =?iso-8859-1?q?=E9xico_marzo__09_with_my_translation =
From: ssr at laneta.apc.org

Dear Carlos,

With the increase of the frequency of referring messages in theMarch summit
and also before the thematic amplitude of
same, I can solicitarte a balance
of the most urgent questions for LACRALO,
according to your criteria and perspective
of today.....? I request this to you with the eagerness to clarify
the panorama for which we are legos
in many subjects that estan arising....

Thank you very much,

Scott Robinson
VINCULART, A.C.
Mexico

English:

Carlos,

With the increased frequency of messages related
to the forthcoming Mexico ICANN
summit in March ' 09, including to growing range of
topics, I would ask you to provide
central U.S. with an overview of the issues, ace to per
your thinking and perspectives on the
issues AT this Time. This could help those of U.S.
with to lay view to to better understand
what's AT stake, and what is negotiable....

Thank you,

Scott Robinson
VINCULART, A.C.
Mexico