[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Resumen_=FAltima_reuni=F3n_2008_d = =?iso-8859-1?q?el_WG_preparatorio_del_Summit_Mex=B409 =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Jan 2 07:18:29 EST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Resumen_=FAltima_reuni=F3n_2008_d = =?iso-8859-1?q?el_WG_preparatorio_del_Summit_Mex=B409 =
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear companions of the LACRALO:
In the first place I want to wish to all a 2009 plenty them of accomplishments in
the individual and professional; and secondly, with the security of which
this year will be the Year of the region of Latin America and the Caribbean; to summon them
to that they participate hard in the preparations of the first world-wide encounter
of tie organizations AT-Large to ICANN. Without fear of being repetitive,
I am convinced that this is the opportunity so that all
organizations show what they do, which want and need for his
regions; and it is fundamental that LACRALO as region host shows his
force with the greater possible participation.

Like summary of the last meeting of the 23/12, I can tell that the group them
of continuous work working much and with much effectiveness!
In these days they will be receiving on the part of the Staff of ICANNand of
company of tourism contracted by ICANN messages to complete details on
the trip to Mejico, like to begin with probable date, of return, lodging,
etc.
They have already received the 2 survey for the associations that are going to participate in
Summit and the final date for its delivery is the 12 of January as it were
informed.
Due to the great number of participants it is of extreme importance who respond
to all e-mails that they arrive but fast the possible thing. As soon as possible
respond better!

For the participants of paises who need VISA to enter Mexico,
the reimbursement of the expenses was approved that the transaction of the same one
imply, inclusively and mainly for the participants who do not live in
one capital and must travel to another city outside their residence stops
to transact it. Therefore and for such effect they solicit andthey keep all
receipts of the expenses that this causes.

Proxima reunion of the sera work group in the second week of January.
We see ourselves shortly!
Sylvia

Sylvia Herlein Leite
Brazil Internaut