[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: [Secretariat] FW: MAG appointments

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Sat Dec 27 13:07:48 EST 2008

For your information.

Carlton

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karaitana Taiuru <karaitiana at taiuru.maori.nz>
Date: Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 5:30 PM
Subject: [Secretariat] FW: [APAC-Discuss] MAG appointments
To: secretariat at atlarge-lists.icann.org

Dear colleagues,

You may find this of interest to your RALO.

Regards,
Karaitiana Taiuru
APRALO Chair

>The Multistakeholder Advisory Group on Internet Governance for the Internet
>Governance Forum http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/index.php/mag is seeking to
>elect new members to its Advisory board.
>
>We are actively seeking suitably qualified Internet governance experts whom
>will represent APRALO and the Asia Pacific region to nominate. There are
>limited positions available, but we wish to nominate as many suitable
>candidates as possible.

And a further note from Adam Peak,

One thing: members of the Multistakeholder Advisory Group are
selected by the UN Secretary General, names are submitted to the IGF
Secretariat and selections are made by Secretary General.