[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: the doc to circulate among LACRALO

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sat Dec 27 10:43:52 EST 2008

Hmmm
Read the minutes and plans from the Summit WG and see where to
volunteer? They are forming WGs for different theme areas.

Please find the audio recording, summary minutes and action items from Dec 23 summit WG meeting posted under:

https://st.icann.org/summit-wg/index.cgi?23_december_2008

Jacqueline