[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Summit_M=E9xico =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Wed Dec 3 05:10:33 EST 2008

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Summit_M=E9xico =
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear LACRALO companions
Mayoria already knows that I am part of the Working Group - WG,that this working
in order to organize in event in mês of March.
As they summarize of completes reunion, I can say to them that we are organizing
the social events, conferences, factories and activities to take advantage of
to maximo this wonderful opportunity that we will have to be all the ALS
of the world reunited in a same place.
Very we are worried about the little participation of the AlSs.
We needed to know, independent of which they responded in the survey,
as they are the interests of each organization, who is what they want
to discuss and that it is what they want to know of ICANN.
Manana in reunion extra that we will have dare but details.
Please they try to participate, at the end of accounts
OUR REGION is the region HOST!
Greetings,

Sylvia Herlein Leite
Brazil Internaut