[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: [Summit-wg] Summit Content WG Meeting Tomorrow 28 November 2000 UTC

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Fri Nov 28 10:52:53 EST 2008

The new Summit WG members from LACRALO, Aislan Vargas and Antonio Medina Gomez have already been subsribed to the lists of the Summit working group and the Content sub-working group. If additional members would like to join the mailing lists, they can do so under http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo

Matthias Langenegger
At-Large Coordination Officer

Email: matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Main Tel: +41 (79) 644 65 35