[lac-discuss-en] Spanish interpretation for tonight's teleconference on the Summit preparations

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Fri Nov 28 04:38:15 EST 2008

Dear Sylvia and Carlton,

Unfortunately, it will not be possible to have Spanish interpretation for tonight's meeting as our operator is based in California. They will not see the request before they get to the office, which is only about 4 hours before the start of the meeting. Besides that, a lot of Americans are not working today because of Thanksgiving. However, if there is demand for Spanish interpretation, we will certainly try to accommodate that for the coming teleconferences of the summit working group.

Kind regards,
--
Matthias Langenegger
At-Large Coordination Officer