[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: [Summit-wg] Summit Content WG Meeting Tomorrow 28 November 2000 UTC

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Thu Nov 27 11:43:08 EST 2008

This WG subgroup has one, 1 member from LACRALO; Silvia Herlein Leite!   Is
it possible for us to add another voice here?

I know we those of us who completed the Summit questionnaire have clearly
indicated where our interests lie.  But it would be VERY useful for us to
add members to this group on content.

Can we have a volunteer?

Carlton