[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Aplicaci=F3n_119_de_ALS_de_CETIC _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?AJB =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Nov 25 09:46:19 EST 2008

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Aplicaci=F3n_119_de_ALS_de_CETIC _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?AJB =
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear Carlton, we know this organization.

She is the organization of workers of the judicial power of Buenos Aires, they have
conformed a Training center of Technology of the Information and the Communication, with
aim to study the impact of the new technologies in the judicialpower and in
workers and like accompanying the processes by modernization ofthe state from the sector of
the workers.

We have met several times with them encouraging them to participate inICANN.

It seems to us very interesting that they are determined to apply likeALS.

The process is important that makes this sector of workers with respect to the TICS
and its incidence in the reality of the end users of Internet.

They have direct interaction with one of the three powers of the democratic system (
to be able judicial) and with the totality of the workers of the sector and they operate and they take part
on the daily reality of justice in Argentina.

A great greeting to the distance

Sergio Saline I carry