[lac-discuss-en] REMINDER: LACRALO Teleconference Tomorrow 1300 UTC

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 13:29:03 EST 2008

Dear Nick:
I won't be able to participate.  I will be in the air between Costa Rica and
Miami at that time.  I would ask that Vanda or Carlos chair.

Apart from the standing items, I would suggest that the Summit Update; the
Call for Budget Input and the new positions be placed on the Agenda.

Kind regards,
Carlton