[lac-discuss-en] Liason Elections

Nick Ashton-Hart Nick.Ashton-Hart at icann.org
Wed Nov 19 06:25:09 EST 2008

Dear LACRALO members:

There is one minor issue I should make clear to all of you. The ALAC does
not actually have a liaison to the President¹s Strategy Committee. Pierre
Dandjinou was proposed by the Interim ALAC some years ago to serve on the
PSC, but he serves in his individual capacity and not as a representative of
At-Large.

On 18/11/2008 18:43, "carlos aguirre" <carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All, to complete the information of the previous email, this are the
> whole current ALAC Liasons
>

>   Beau Brendler
>   (NCUC)
>

>   Pierre Dandjinou (PSC)
>

>   Alan Greenmberg (GNSO)
>

>   Robert Guerra  (SSAC)
>

>   Sivasubramanian Muthusamy(IDN Policy)
>

>   Andres Piazza (dotMOBIAdvisory Board)
>

>   Wendy Seltzer(Board)
>

>   Rudi Vasnick (ccNSO)
>

> Warm Regards,
> Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
> abogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -
> *54-351-424-2123 / 423-5423
> www.sitioderecho.com.ar
> www.densi.com.ar
>

>> > From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
>> > To: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org
>> > Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:03:37 +0000
>> > Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Liason Elections
>> >

>> > Dear Lacralo Members
>> >
>> > I would like to inform all of you that ALAC has elected 3 Liason Positions.
>> >
>> > I would like to Congratulate Rudi and Robert for their elections.
>> >
>> > But
>> > specially this e-mail (and I copy the staff communication) I send is to
>> > congratulate Andrés Piazza for the election as ALAC Liason at Dot Mobi
>> > Policy Advisory Board.
>> >
>> > So LACRALO must be proud that for the first time a member of this new
>> organization is elected as ALAC Liason.
>> >
>> > I personally wish Andres the best on his work from now on.
>> >
>> > Regards to all
>> >
>> > Carlos Aguirre

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director for At-Large