[lac-discuss-en] Liason Elections

carlos aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 18 11:03:37 EST 2008

Dear Lacralo Members

I would like to inform all of you that ALAC has elected 3 Liason Positions.

I would like to Congratulate Rudi and Robert for their elections.

But
specially this e-mail (and I copy the staff communication) I send is to
congratulate Andrés Piazza for the election as ALAC Liason at Dot Mobi
Policy Advisory Board.

So LACRALO must be proud that for the first time a member of this new organization is elected as ALAC Liason.

I personally wish Andres the best on his work from now on.

Regards to all

Carlos Aguirre