[lac-discuss-en] = to?iso-8859-1?q?Participaci=F3n_de_LACRALO_=28car = =?iso-8859-1?q?encia_de=29_-_RESUMEN =

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sun Nov 2 16:00:40 EST 2008

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: = to?iso-8859-1?q?Participaci=F3n_de_LACRALO_=28car = =?iso-8859-1?q?encia_de=29_-_RESUMEN =
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Wanted jackeline, ingles will try to look for the email of you in language and traducire
Spanish, to be able to answer what you this commanding.

The translation to the Spanish of which it is written in ingles is pesima.

It is not managed to understand single parrafo of which you write.

Also I believe to understand that you this worried about the participation of LACRALO in
ICANN, I understand that it leaves from the answer this in the problem that we have at this moment.

A very great greeting, shortly (if with himself its text in ingles) answers to him.

Sergio

PS: if you are so amiable to send his to me emails (in language ingles) to my direction
personnel agradeceria asi I can be read them and be emitted myopinion on the subject.

to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Again the greeting.

Sergio

 not