[lac-discuss-en] [ALAC] Draft revised Rule 21 - Minimum Participation Requirements

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Wed Oct 22 12:11:29 EDT 2008

This is a very measured response because quite frankly, this entire chapter
tends to make this *voluntary* situation seems like work for fee.  Secondly,
it is offends reason and vex the spirit to think that minutes spent in a
meeting is being equated with participation! [Do indulge and give me relief
on this notion!]

All in all, I support the general thrust of Alan's views. And if this
proposal came to a vote as is, I would *strongly recommend and encourage*
LACRALO representatives to ALAC to vote NO.

Carlton