=?utf-8?q?_RE=Á_Bosqueje_la_gu=D9=Åa_tur=D9=Å = =?utf-8?q?stica_del_aspirante_para_los_nuevos_gTLDsdisponibles_pronto=È_ = =?utf-8?q?gu=D9=Åa_del_Seis-mo=27dulo_hacia_fuera_para_el_comentario_p= =?utf-8?q?=D9=92blico_en_las_dos_semanas_pr=D9=8Eximas=È =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 14:13:03 EDT 2008

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?utf-8?q?_RE=Á_Bosqueje_la_gu=D9=Åa_tur=D9=Å = =?utf-8?q?stica_del_aspirante_para_los_nuevos_gTLDsdisponibles_pronto=È_ = =?utf-8?q?gu=D9=Åa_del_Seis-mo=27dulo_hacia_fuera_para_el_comentario_p= =?utf-8?q?=D9=92blico_en_las_dos_semanas_pr=D9=8Eximas=È =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

It interests this thematic one to me and I would like to receive it in English. Supposedly I am in the 2 lists but to only the Spanish translation arrives me that, by the way, is not satisfactory.
 Thanks > Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 23:30:19 -0700 > From: staff at atlarge.icann.org > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org >CC: > Subject: Gu?a of the Six-module towards outside for the p?blico commentary in the two weeks soon sketches gu?a tur?stica of the aspiring for the new gTLDsdisponibles pr?ximas. > > > [ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]]> > > Subject: Gu?a of the Six-module towards outside for the p?blico commentary in the two weeks soon sketches gu?a tur?stica of the aspiring for the new gTLDsdisponibles pr?ximas. > Of: staff at atlarge.icann.org > > tur?stica Gu?a of the aspiring of the sketch for new gTLDs available soon > > gu?a of the Six-module towards outside for the p?blico commentary in the fortnightpr?xima > > http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-2-1õct08-en.htm > > the 16 of October of 2008 > > In the two weeks pr?ximas, leading to reuni?n p?blica of ICANN's the tur?stica!
  Cairo, > gu?a at new generic superior level of aspirantedel dominion (gTLD), also called > the "order of the sketch the supply (RFP)", release/versi?n. This document> provides to informaci?n the aspirings who wish to ask for new gTLD. > > gu?a tur?stica of the aspiring of the sketch to be? in a format ofthe sketch and being? fixed for > p?blicos commentary and revisi?n. Toinclude? six m?dulos: > > Introducci?n to the process of aplicaci?n ofgTLD, that includes ca?er?a > honorary of aplicaci?n > Process Of the Evaluaci?n > Resoluci?n of objeci?n and the conflict > Conflict Of theChain > Transici?n to delegaci?n > Terms and conditions of asignaci?n of the dominion of Tapa-Nivel > a warning of acompa?amiento to gu?a tur?stica of the aspiring of the sketch for emphasizing? >?reas of theprocess that continues having under development. These?reas ser?n made> available for the future near the p?blica consultation in > > a p!
 ?blico Web page of the commentary allow? revisi?n detailed and!
  the ent
rance of informaci?n submissive > by comunid
ad of the Internet. ICANN hopes to hook to productive and > di?logo robust with the community of the Internet with a consultative process > that hard will by d?as forty-five. The ser?nutilizados commentaries to review and > prepares gu?a tur?stica end of the aspiring, for release/versi?n 2009, principles of > > Adem?s of gu?a tur?stica of the aspiring of the sketch, ICANN to fix? a series of > explanatory papers that servir?n like memor?ndums to attend the Internet > community to understand better the work of the putting in pr?ctica. Some of the subjects > covered by these propose papers includes metodolog?as for the chain > resoluci?n of the conflict and protecci?n of the rights of others > > For informaci?n present, timelines and the activities was related to new gTLD > the program, please goes to http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtld-program.htm. > > > > > > > New gTLDs and ICANN - one descripci?n been brief > !
 > SinceICANN was founded makes ten a?os like not-for-benefici'ese, multi holding of bets > organizaci?n dedic? to coordinate the system of direcci?n of Internet, one > of their principles foundational, recognized by the United States and another one > the governments, hasbeen to promote competici?n in mercadodel dominion-name > whereas it assures security and stability the Internet. Extensi?n to allow? > m?sinnovaci?n, opci?n and change to the system of direcci?n of the Internet, now > forced by only 21 generic names superior level of the dominion. In a world with 1,5 > billion users of the Internet - and growing - diversity, opci?n and competici?n is > key to the continued success and reaches of the global network > > decisi?n to send these new round ones of aplicaci?n of gTLD that ven?an sigui? to > process detailed and very long of the consultation with all the electoral districts of > global community of the Internet. Holding repre!
 sentatives of an ample variety of > of bets - governments, !
 individu
als, soci
civil age, business and > the electoral districts of the intellectual caracter?stica, yla community of tecnolog?a - they were >hooked to the discussions by m?s of 18 months. In October of 2007, generic > Nombra organizaci?n that uses (GNSO) - one of gruposque coordinates > pol?tica global of the Internet in ICANN - termin? its work of development of pol?tica ignited > new gTLDs and approved a assembly of recommendations. Culminaci?n of this > the process of the development of pol?tica was one decisi?n of lajunta director of ICANN to > adopts the pol?tica community-in development in June of of 2008 in reuni?n of ICANN inside > Par?s. A complete writing to the process of the pol?tica and the results > can be found in > http://gnso.icann.org/issues/new-gtlds/. > Connections related: > > New program of gTLD: > http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtld-program.htm > > international p?blica Reuni?n of the Cairo: > http://cai.icann.o!
 rg/ > > > -- > Respect, > > Ashton-Ciervo Of Mella, Matthias Langenegger, Frederic Teboul > Personal En-Grande of ICANN > email: staff at atlarge.icann.org > > _______________________________________________ > > > > > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/49ë3b0faf.html > --]]> > >
Reveal your to inner athlete and share it with friends on Live Windows.
http://revealyourinnerathlete.windowslive.com?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WLYIA_whichathlete_us

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/c4df15173f.html