[LAC-Discuss] Vote on LACRALO ALAC Representative

Matthias Langenegger matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Fri Oct 3 15:49:45 EDT 2008

Dear all,

Following Carlton's email (see below) we will now start the vote on the LACRALO ALAC representative. The authorized ALS representatives will shortly receive an email with their voting credentials.

The question to be put is:

"Shall Carlos Aguirre be re-elected as a Member of the At-Large Advisory
Committee with a term to commence at the conclusion of the ICANN Annual
General Meeting for 2008, and expiring at the conclusion of the ICANN AGM in
2010?"

With responses as follows:

Yes
No
Abstain

The vote will be open until 10 October at 1500 UTC.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Frederic Teboul
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org