[LAC-Discuss] RES: [At-Large] user_s summit 2009 and icann committment to be user oriented

Sylvia-Pronto! sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Thu Jun 26 15:41:42 EDT 2008

This is the best news of the year!
Congratulations to those who worked on this, we know about the hard work and
who gave much of his time to achieve this.
What wonderful that authorities realized the great importance to civil
society and for ICANN to bring together all ALSs's world.
There is a precedented!

Sylvia Herlein Leite
Internauta Brasil
www.internautabrasil.org.com