[LAC-Discuss] [At-Large] RES: user_s summit 2009 and icann committment to beuseroriented

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Thu Jun 26 14:31:09 EDT 2008

Dear Vanda,

As far as I understood, both coincide (Mexico and 10th anniversary) for the
same occasion.

For the matter of language, Mexico is the best choice for LAC-RALO. Brazil
is the only exception, as a Portuguese speaker country.

Anyway, to be able to approve a Summit soon is a great achievement. Congrats
for all involved.

Best,
Omar