[LAC-Discuss] FW: [ALAC-Internal] UNESCO handout

carlos aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 05:59:11 EDT 2008

I resend email received by Hong. seems to me very important to know in relation with our regional participation.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
abogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -
*54-351-424-2123 / 423-5423
www.sitioderecho.com.ar
www.densi.com.ar > Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 17:50:10 +0800> From: hongxueipr at gmail.com> To: alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org> Subject: [ALAC-Internal] UNESCO handout> > All,> > > > Attached FYI is an electronic copy of the UNESCO handout on multilingualism.> > > > Cheers,> > > Hong
Ingresá ya a MSN en Concierto y disfrutá los recitales en vivo de tus artistas favoritos.
http://msninconcert.msn.com/music/archive/es-la/archive.aspx