[LAC-Discuss] RES: Draft of New gTLD Evaluation Process

Vanda Scartezini UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Jun 12 08:50:02 EDT 2008

I totally agree with you!!  To enter into this field will be suicidal for the intention of ICANN to go international.   Politically ICANN should analyze the strings and listen to the communities to avoid future problems in the international forum, respecting the international rules to avoid to promote crimes as recognized by the United nations. All other ideas I can not support

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Alameda Santos 1470 #1407
Tel - +55113266.6253
Mob- +55118181.1464
vanda at uol.com.br
  Before print think about the Environment
"The information contained in this message - and attached files - is restricted, and its confidentiality protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Please be advised that the improper use of the aforementioned information will create grounds for legal action."

"As informações existentes nesta mensagem e nos arquivos anexados são para uso restrito, com sigilo protegido por lei. Caso não seja o destinatário, favor apagar esta mensagem e notificar o remetente. O uso impróprio das informações desta mensagem será tratado conforme a legislação em vigor."