[LAC-Discuss] Draft of New gTLD Evaluation Process

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Jun 12 01:06:10 EDT 2008

Dear All:

We shall indeed get a translation of the PowerPoint.

Even better though, I can inform you that the briefing will be held
again in Paris, on Sunday, for all who are present at the ICANN meeting.

There will be simultaneous interpretation of that session in French and
Spanish, and full audio recordings of both languages too.  I feel sure
that all the issues such as those mentioned by Carlton will be
thoroughly explored during the question and answer session. All of the
recordings will be available afterwards for those unable to attend the
Paris meeting in person.

Nick Ashton-Hart

Director for At-Large

Tel: +33 (450) 42 81 83