[LAC-Discuss] Meeting Minutes LACRALO Teleconference 15 May

Aislan Vargas Basilio aislan at uol.com.br
Wed May 28 16:40:53 EDT 2008

Dear all,

Some people already know, exactly thus I write in my name (Ageia Densi
Brasil) and the order of Andres Piazza (Ageia Densi Argentina) and
Carlos Aguirre to justify our absence in the last one discusses,
therefore we were in the same hour speaking in the XII Congress
Iberoamericano Informatic Law in Zaragoza, Spain .

Best regards,

Aislan Vargas Basilio

AGEIA DENSI Brasil
São Paulo SP Brasil
(55-11) 76686504
(54-11) 1568275046
avb at densi.com.br
www.densi.com.br

ATENÇÃO
Esta mensagem pode conter material confidencial. Se você a receber por engano, favor nos informar e destruí-la; não copie ou divulgue o conteúdo desta mensagem. Obrigado.

WARNING
This message may contain confidential material. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know and then destroy it; do not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Thank you.