[LAC-Discuss] NICK Ashton-reunion de alac-new delli

Presidencia Internauta presidente at internauta.org.ar
Sun Feb 10 18:00:02 EST 2008

-------> [ENGLISH] AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION NOT REVISED FROM THE ORIGINAL MILTILINGUAL

Hello, Nick!!!!, podrias to indicate to me when reunion of ALAC is
proxima and as is the channel to participate on line from Argentina?
Warm Greetings

Sergio Saline I carry Usuary Association Internaut of Internet
Argentine Republic
to http://internauta.org.ar

Original Message From: "Nick Ashton-Hart"