[LAC-Discuss] Standing Monthly Teleconference

Carlton A Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Tue Aug 7 12:46:58 EDT 2007

Dear Colleagues:

A standing monthly teleconference - with translation services - has been
proposed to advance the work of LACRALO.      This has my endorsement
because I believe it would be a useful additional tool to share information
on the several current policy issues and to energize our collective advice
on these matters to ICANN.

I am proposing the third Thursday of every month at 1300 hours GMT - 8a
Jamaica Time; 9a EC; 10a Buenos Aires - and request your advice and consent.

Kind regards,

LACRALO Secretariat

Carlton A. Samuels

CIO & University Director of IT