[LAC-Discuss] Public Consultation on Terms of Reference for Independent Review of ALAC

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Mon Apr 30 04:49:19 EDT 2007

Dear Community:

As you know, the consultation on the independent review terms of
reference is scheduled to end today, April 30th. However, since the
translations of the Terms of Reference and the announcement of the
consultation were not available at the start of the consultation
period, I'm happy to inform you that the consultation will remain
open through this week - through the 6th May.

Those of you who wish to respond in a language other than english
should feel free to do so!

I hope you will pardon the delay between the english version being
posted and the other 3 language versions, and will understand that we
are doing our best to provide as much information of this kind in
other languages as we can, as quickly as we can.

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director, At-Large
ICANN
PO Box 32160