[LAC-Discuss] Congratulations to Jackie and Jose

Rabindra Jaggernauth rabindra.jaggernauth at esprit.co.tt
Fri Mar 30 17:44:49 EDT 2007

We at the Information and Communications Technology Society of Trinidad
and Tobago offer our heartfelt congratulations to Jackie and Jose.  You
can count on our support as we seek to play a greater role in ALAC.

Regards

Rabindra Danny Jaggernauth

Presidnet

ICTS

10 Cipriani Boulevard

Port of Spain

Trinidad and Tobago

Work: 868-627-8544 ext. 22

Mobile: 868-680-2479

Fax: 868-627-9038 ext. 29

E-mail:  president at icts.org

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies;
your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.