[LAC-Discuss] [lac-ralo] LAC RALO - Discuss Nueva REunion de Trabajo / New Work Meeting

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Thu Mar 22 16:28:25 EDT 2007

How did Marratech work for you all last night?

Note that there are Spanish and Portuguese versions now online for one of
the three resolutions being discussed in Lisbon this week.

FYI: All the At-Large lisbon meetings allow remote participation. LAC would
be most welcome and encouraged especially to attend the ALAC Meetings with
Europe and African ALSes on Tuesday afternoon and Thursday afternoon

On 22/03/07, wladimir Davalos <wdf1 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hola a todos
>
> Luego de una positiva reunion la noche de ayer, volvemos a reunirmos el
> dia
> de mañana pero más temprano, a las 17::00hrs Br y Caribe, 16 hrs Ar,
> 14:00hrs Ec, Co, Pe, 13:00hrs Ve, Mx y Centro América
>
> El propósito de es analizar el Manual de Procedimientos para Reuniones
> Ordinarias que lo pueden encontrar en:
>
> https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?rules_of_procedure
>
> Espero que podamos volver a encontrarnos en una nueva reunión de trabajo
>
> Saludos cordiales,
>
> Wladimir Dávalos
> JCI Ecuador
> www.jci.cc
>
> =============================
>
> Hello everybody:
>
> After a positive meeteing last night, we return to meet tomorrow but more
> early: to 17::00hrs Br and the Caribbean, 16 hrs Ar, 14:00hrs Ec, Co, Pe,
> 13:00hrs Ve, MX and America Center
>
> The intention of that is to analyze the Manual of Rules for Ordinary
> Meetings that can find it in:
>

> https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?rules_of_procedure
>

> I hope see you, to return to find us in a new work meeting
>
> Warm greetings,
>
> Wladimir Dávalos
> JCI Ec
> www.jci.cc