[IDN-WG] At-Large IDN Variant TLD Program ­ Procedure to Develop and Maintain the Label Generation Rules for the Root Zone in Respect of IDNA Labels Workspace

Rinalia Abdul Rahim rinalia.abdulrahim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 02:19:17 UTC 2012

Matt.

I believe the document will undergo some changes in Toronto based on the
following upcoming discussions:
1. The RootLGR Project Team meeting on 12-13 October.
2. IDN Program Update discussion session on 18th October.

At the IDN WG meeting in Toronto on 17 October, we will discuss with the WG
on whether or not a statement is necessary based on what we know from the
first event - please prompt us about the statement in case we forget and to
make sure that it is addressed, please add it to the IDN WG agenda.

There will be a second public comments period on the revised document in
November in case we miss the window on the first one, which I think closes
on the 19th of October.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Rinalia