[Finance-sc] [community-finance] ICANN 61 - Finance Sessions and FY19 Planning Topics

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:39:46 UTC 2018

Thanks for this information, I have clashes for all but the 2nd half of the
3rd session, **SIGH** so I will at least see you there then, but do not if
I am in an AC Room and interact with me accordingly ;-)

*Cheryl Langdon-O**rr ...  *(CLO)

about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr
[image: Cheryl Langdon-Orr on about.me]
  <http://about.me/cheryl.LangdonOrr>