[Finance-sc] Recordings - Replenishment Strategy for the ICANN Reserve Fund Webinar 1 March 2018 1700 UTC

Gisella Gruber Gisella.Gruber at icann.org
Sat Mar 3 12:57:32 UTC 2018

From Becky Nash, VP Finance

************************

All:
If you were unable to participate in this session, it was recorded and the recording and materials have been posted to the community wiki for future viewing and additional questions.

We have published the recording and materials for the  ICANN Reserve Fund Webinar 1 March 2018 1700 UTC at the following link:

https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/Finance+Sessions+and+Webinars[community.icann.org]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_projfinadhocws_Finance-2BSessions-2Band-2BWebinars&d=DwMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=hwWCN7lEfr1v0Fk21Gy2YFm1jpw0dDQ7xLQrmngFVV0&s=j_ygySFk9ViaFFOmbDs9LM0cVr-waNjdehgLcDzc5N4&e=>

We value your participation and invite you to share this information with other community members who would like to learn more about ICANN’s Reserve Fund.

Sincerely,

Becky Nash,
VP Finance
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300