[Finance-sc] Looking for a CROP

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 13:08:47 UTC 2018

Hi All
This in my view has been predicted for a while and we should have expected
it
Few of us read the annual reports by Rob and fewer actually commented on
the  staff CROP analysis reports.
The proposed expansion of the discretionary funds to $4000  per RALO,  is a
small alternative but it might be better since if people use their heads
and use cheaper accomodation, make an effort to get free registration and
book early they could do alot with less.

The  CROP RT's  should have a conference call to discuss this development

Glenn McKnight
NARALO Secretariat
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight