[Finance-sc] Looking for a CROP

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 05:01:57 UTC 2018

>From https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/draft-fy19-opplan-budget-questions-responses-13feb18-en.pdf

Q : Is the CROP (Community Regional Outreach Participation Program)
included in the FY19?

A: No. In considering the cost of support to constituent travelers in
the draft FY19 budget, as the locations of ICANN Public meetings in
FY19 are more expensive than in FY18 and  ICANN’s resources are
stable, ICANN has suggested to preserve the core constituent travel
support to SOs/ACs to participate in ICANN Public meetings but
eliminate the fund of the CROP, among other reductions.

Dev Anand