[Finance-sc] [Community-Finance] [Ext] Re: 2-year planning consultation

Xavier J. Calvez xavier.calvez at icann.org
Fri Dec 28 20:57:52 UTC 2018

Barrack,
Thank you for taking the time to review the document and for your comments.
May I ask you to either (i) coordinate with Giovanni how to incorporate your comments into a ccNSO SOP submission to the public comment process or (ii) to submit your comments below as a public comment on a personal capacity?

Have a happy new year 2019.

Thank you.
Best,

Xavier