[Finance-sc] [Community-Finance] 2-year planning consultation

Xavier J. Calvez xavier.calvez at icann.org
Sat Dec 22 21:43:35 UTC 2018

Dear all,
This is a short message to inform you of this new public comment consultation (see link below).
I know there is a lot to public comment processes to review, from the 5-year Strategic Plan, to the Draft FY20 Operating Plan and Budget, and now this one! And that is just about planning…
But this is a short 2-page document, to seek your thoughts on this question that came up over the past months: would it be helpful to have a 2-year planning process (“take 2 years to plan for 2 years”) so that we can engage more and better?
If you are also commenting on the Draft FY20 Operating Plan and Budget, you may want to look at the 2-year planning consultation immediately after, as you will have fresh in mind a lot of useful thoughts on the process and the information produced.

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/two-year-planning-2018-12-21-en

Have a happy year-end holidays!

Thank you.

Best,