[Finance-sc] [community-finance] Public comment on Reserve Fund

Xavier J. Calvez xavier.calvez at icann.org
Fri Oct 13 17:01:28 UTC 2017

Dear all,
This email is to inform you of the public comment on the ICANN Reserve Fund which has just been opened yesterday (see link below). It focuses on updating the rationale and the target level that the ICANN Reserve Fund should have.
Community input is critical on this topic as the Reserve Fund is THE pillar of ICANN’s financial stability and sustainability. The Community input will help with the definition of rationale, and contribute to setting the target level. This is key to then determine the mechanisms that the Organization should put in place to reach and maintain the Reserve Fund.
We will engage with everyone interested on this topic during ICANN60 for those who will be present. Looking forward to seeing you there. If you have questions on the content, please submit them as public comments as they will also help others, otherwise feel free to reach out to me.

https://www.icann.org/public-comments/reserve-fund-2017-10-12-en

Thank you.

Best,

Xavier