[Finance-sc] [ALAC-Announce] IMPORTANT: Blogs by Göran Marby and Cherine Chalaby

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Wed Dec 20 11:47:39 UTC 2017

As I understand I agree with Alan that Kobe is off the table and therefore the FY2019 is also out.
Montreal is the first meeting under the futur budget for FY2020.
And the CEO didn’t (yet) announce specifics for 2020.
« Only » "We are also forecasting lower funding for FY19 compared to the approved FY18 budget. »
But we need to be very careful that all this discussion (starting during IGF and before some holidays) didn't end up to decrease the budget of community projects including ATLAS III
SeB