[Finance-sc] ICANN's FY19 Planning Process and Timeline

Jessica Castillo jessica.castillo at icann.org
Wed Aug 30 00:12:06 UTC 2017

Dear ICANN Community,

ICANN's Planning Team would like to invite you to attend a webinar on the
FY19 Planning Process which includes Operating Plans and Budgets for PTI,
IANA and ICANN. We will hold two webinars that will cover the following:

*         The FY19 Planning Process

*         Timeline

*         Community Participation Opportunities

*         Questions

Below are the details for the two sessions with iCAL appointments attached.
If you are unable to participate in one of these sessions, they will be
recorded and posted to the community wiki for future viewing and additional
questions. We look forward to your participation and invite you to share
this information with other community members who would like to learn more
about ICANN's Planning Process.

Webinar #1

1500 UTC

Remote Participation:

https://participate.icann.org/planning

Webinar #2

2200 UTC

Remote Participation:

https://participate.icann.org/planning

Community Wiki

Link to Recordings (Once they become available.)

 <https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY19+Planning+Process>
https://community.icann.org/display/projfinadhocws/FY19+Planning+Process

(On behalf of the Planning Team - Becky Nash, Leo Vegoda, Jessica Castillo,
Kirsten Wattson)

Jessica Castillo

Operations & Project Coordinator

ICANN | Human Resources & Finance Departments

P: (310) 301-3897 (Direct) | M: (424) 316-9545

E: jessica.castillo at icann.org <mailto:jessica.castillo at icann.org>  |
www.icann.org <http://www.icann.org/>

12025 Waterfront Drive, Ste 300, Los Angeles, CA 90094