[Finance-sc] Fwd: Re: [Atlas-ii-it] Meeting Invitation/ At-Large ATLAS II Implementation Taskforce 16 September 2015

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Sep 17 00:51:16 UTC 2015

FYI -- this is a first draft of a spread sheet preparing scheduling for
GAs and an ATLAS III.
Please comment. As the Action Item explains, we would need the approval
of the FBSC, and possibly of the ALAC prior to sending this out to Board
members. However, time is of the essence and we have been asked to
provide this as soon as possible in order to discuss the document in Dublin.
Kindest regards,

Olivier