[Finance-sc] Special Budget Request

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Feb 20 16:38:58 UTC 2015

Dear Glen,

Was it supposed to be anyone specifically in ICANN comms?

Kind regards,

Olivier

Sent from Samsung Mobile

As per our  meeting last  week  my understanding that ICANN communication
was going to get back to me on revisions on the  proposal.
As of yet no one has contacted me on revisions.

if you recall the idea to expand the idea beyond  Training Materials

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight