[Finance-sc] ACTION FOR FBSC MEMBERS: Note to send to your respective RALOs

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 07:01:40 UTC 2015

Merci Tijani,

Happy New Year 2016 to all,
Year in which I will have to reactivate me more and more.
I acknowledge having been timidly present on almost all platforms of
exchange and even in the physical meetings of ICANN as ALS.

You were and you are role models in the management of these ecosystems
under your
responsibilities.

We are and stay together because together we will reach the challenges
that will
stand on our way.

email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe